21 May 2011

new pattern

I like to knit some things for my son now and then. As he is into all things army and inspired by the Mills Bomb pattern by A Butta, found on Ravelry, I decided to make up my own pattern for a knitted grenade. It is nice and soft for chucking indoors and has a removable pin. The grenade is knitted using round and flat knitting techniques. So if you don't like using double pointed needles, then this pattern is not for you. There is sewing involved, so if you don't like seaming, then this pattern is not for you. Due to its size, making up is quite fiddley, so if you don't like fiddley, then this pattern is not for you. So if there is anyone left and fancy having a go, Id love to hear how you find the pattern. Happy Knitting, ali.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear what you think about my blog, knits etc.