10 November 2013

latest finished projects

I'm just trying to finish off a few projects before I start knitting a few Christmas gifts. I finished a wrap last week which was languishing in the work basket and all it needed was the tidying up off the yarn tails. For this project I used James C. Brett Aria, double knit yarn, which has tiny sequins through it. A bit of sparkle without being over the top. I found a nice pattern on Ravelry - Miss Silver's Cloud.
And the result......

 
 
 
To match the scarf/wrap I used a favourite pattern to knit up a pair of fingerless mitts. Another free pattern to be found on Ravelry - Susie Rodger's Reading Mitts. I just need somewhere nice to go to wear them both!
Now on with the Christmas knits and I better hop to it as time is marching on!
Have a good week, Ali.
 

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, lovely, very pretty...Well done Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Ali, such pretty yarn. :) Definitely the time for shawls, it has got so cold!!
    Happy new week,
    Vxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh thats really pretty Ali - and it looks so soft too! Great colour!
    Looking forward to your Christmas knits....
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a very pretty shawl! And a beautiful shade of pink, too, my favourite! :-) Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete

Id love to hear what you think about my blog, knits etc.